DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
round 1 just about done, nuggets lakers game 7 1030pm tnt on sat will finish it.

whats funny is round 2 will begin before round 1 is over.

Sixers @ Celtics Sat 8pm TNT Full National game CSN is done for the year

· Hall Of Fame
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stewart Vernon said:
Maybe you were just thinking it should be over already since the Clippers had gone up 3-1 before losing that last game to close to 3-2.
to be honest, i forgot memphis and the clippers were in the playoffs

· Hall Of Fame
7,184 Posts
Haven't watched the NBA playoff's in years. Is it still the top 8 teams in each 15 team conference make the playoffs? or have they bumped it up to make it the top 12? ;)

The Clippers actually made the playoff's? The last time I actually followed the NBA season, the Clippers were duking it out with the Kings for the worst record of the season.

· Hall Of Fame
1,984 Posts
Chris Blount said:
BTW, I'm so glad the Lakers are out. I really don't like them.

Honestly I think the Spurs actually have a shot this year. Between the veterans and the newbies, the team as a whole is pretty strong.
Thunder in 5.

· Founder
17,247 Posts
coldsteel said:
Thunder in 5.
Well, I guess not ;). The Spurs pretty much dominated last night's game. The next game in front of the Thunder's home crowd should be a good one. Don't know if the Spurs will be able to hold it together but I guess we will see Thursday night.

Really enjoying this series since there are two small market teams competing.

· Hall Of Fame
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
if the spurs play like this, they are nba champs.

the heat are getting ready to loose to another nba finals to a team from texas.

westbrook, durant, harden combined for 88 pts. and it wasn't enough

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.