DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

· AllStar
47 Posts
this title should be changed to rumor unless u know something the NBA or Dish don't know....
Facts:
1. DTV and in-demand are the authorized sellers on NBA.COM
2. Only sports packages on dishnetwork.com are college football and NHL Hockey.
3. e* csr's don't know anything about it and can't take orders.
4. time is running out with the season starting in 7 days ...highly unlikely that they could get any amount of traffic in that time other than those of us who read this board.

Consider this whole topic speculation until something other than a few satellites are moved around.

It may happen but still not a "done" deal.

· Banned
11,498 Posts
I changed the thread title to show it's not official yet, even though it might as well be. It's better to be safe then sorry until we see an offical press release though. Congrads to John H who made the discovery of the additional channels in the 550 range a while ago. :righton:

· Mentor
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey JohnH how did you find out the channels by chance?

Congrats to you as well :angel: :wave: :computer: :grin: :goodjob:

I give a hug, buti cant find it.

Please dont take it offense that i didnt put your name on there as the person who found the channels...i didnt you was a member here. if so i would of done no it. No doubt there :blush:

· Hall Of Fame
6,901 Posts
korn....FTA (free-to-air receiver i guess shows this info)

But TNGtony's site has it listed incorrect...those channels should be in Red (and as a "placekeepers" - or whatever it's called)
Instead of being there as existant ones

· Mentor
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
why weird?...it was just a misplacement of information that i thought was already avaliable to the public. That doesnt mean that its weird?...or is it because of the hug thing....geez is there a rule on "NOT MAKING JOKES" on this site, get a sense of humor.

· Hall Of Fame
5,345 Posts
Sorry guys...my bad on the listings not being in red. I was told that they channels were there and unavailable to mere mortals. I threw the channels up on the list just before going to work and forgot to add the necessary color and (##). This morning it would have been a (1) or (14). But now...since the channels seem to have vanished as quickly as they went up, I changed them to a (9)

One again, I apologize for the slip-up on my part.

See ya
Tony

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.