DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
4,149 Posts
I bought a NFl remote before the season started (Redskins) And I didn't even need it :) Even though just like every other NFL team when you want them to win a game the should win they get Rammed with a loss :)

· Legend
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Grentz said:
Have not heard anything yet, maybe when NBA season comes around, you never know.

Although NFL is much larger for Directv, especially with Sunday Ticket and Superfan.
The NFL remotes were announced before the season started. Now that the NBA preseason has started I thought we might hear something if they were going to do it. Maybe I'll just order a NFL remote. It would be nice to have one for NFL, NBA, and MLB and rotate them as the seasons change. :D

· Registered
8,035 Posts
What would be cool if they threw in a NFL/NBA/NHL/Etc remote with the purchase of the appropriate "ticket" and/or the superfan with the ticket. Nice "extra" with little cost to DirecTv. I'd still sell them seperately as well.

· Registered
5,915 Posts
RobertE said:
What would be cool if they threw in a NFL/NBA/NHL/Etc remote with the purchase of the appropriate "ticket" and/or the superfan with the ticket. Nice "extra" with little cost to DirecTv. I'd still sell them seperately as well.
That would be a neat promotion.

· Hall Of Fame
4,481 Posts
RobertE said:
offer limited to the first 10 callers??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.