DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Icon
985 Posts
none of this makes sense,I've had nba league pass since 1995 and the nba channel since its beginning,as of today july 1 directv took away the nba hd channel but i still ge the nba sd channel i have always gotten the nba channel YEAR ROUND as long as i subcscribed to the NBA league pass. they took it off last summer for the firstime in the12 years or so that ive had it ,now im afraid if i call directv and complain about not having the NBA HD channel they''ll take away the sd version of the nba channel that i still have. so how abiut it sattellite racer if i had the NBA league pass this pass season should i still have the NBA HD channel through the summer?

·
Icon
985 Posts
HELP satelliteracer!!! they took off my NBA HD channel i told them i had NBA LEAGUE PASS this year and EVERY year since 1995, I talked to 3 different csrs and they all said i had to have the premier package to ge nba HD channel, and the last csr told me NOBODY would get the nba HD channel until the nba season starts again next year even if you have the premier package!!!

·
Icon
985 Posts
They never do, they were confused and didnt even know the NBA channel excisted till they saw it listed in the peminum pack. They kept asking me which nba league pass channels i currently had, of course i told them NONE since the nba season just ended!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.