DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Icon
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of a sudden the HD feed for NBC from Salt Lake City is gone...........no audio or video!! Just a blank screen.

· Hall Of Fame
1,086 Posts
Steve H said:
All of a sudden the HD feed for NBC from Salt Lake City is gone...........no audio or video!! Just a blank screen.
It may be the station is having some problem or Dish is having a problem w/ their reception of the station. Try contacting the station via their website to see if they are having a problem. Also contact tech dept of of E* to see if they know what is going on. One last possibility is that it is considered a DNS for you and it has been turned off and you need to get an OTA put up to receive the local net.

· Icon
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whatchel1 said:
It may be the station is having some problem or Dish is having a problem w/ their reception of the station. Try contacting the station via their website to see if they are having a problem. Also contact tech dept of of E* to see if they know what is going on. One last possibility is that it is considered a DNS for you and it has been turned off and you need to get an OTA put up to receive the local net.
They ae my local so I can't see them turning it off, we do not get OTA where I live so an antenna won't help. Email has been sent to Dish tech.

· Icon
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's back! That was strange, we never "lost" a channel like that before.

· Icon
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There was a power outage somewhere in the system.

· Cool Member
12 Posts
KSL killed their SD simulcast channel today, and the HD subchannel was remapped from .2 to .1. Probably took Dish a bit of time to switch over to the new mapping. The good news for those that can receive it OTA is that the HD should look noticeably better. Might even help those that have to receive it over the satellite.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.