DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Legend
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mods: I don't know if this is against the rules or not, but I need some help and hopefully someone here can provide it. Please feel free to lock, but I beg for your indulgence for about 24 hours if possible.

I need a DirecTV-compatible destacker, preferably tomorrow (7/1/08) before I leave for work and leave wife and kid in the new apartment for a week with no television. If you are an installer or any other sort of company in the Dallas/Fort Worth area that has a destacker for sale for less than ~$200, PLEASE PM or e-mail me with price and where to go to get it. I would prefer the Sonora kind that has all four outputs leading into the multiswitch, but, frankly, I'll take anything that I can cascade into a multiswitch to get just 101W.

My e-mail is dbstalk at me.wyvern.org.

THANK YOU!!

·
Legend
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AntAltMike said:
Do you know what the model number of the receivers are? Some have internal destackers that can be accessed and enabled by calling up a hidden menu.
I have a D11 that I have used to verify the stacked signal. However, I need the destacker to feed a multiswitch for three DirecTiVos. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.