DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to reup my membership and it keeps giving me an error message to email ....no one has responded yet. Could somone IM me and help a brutha out??

·
Super Moderator
53,487 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have been trying fo almost a week to buy my new membership....still wont allow me and i havent anything from admins yet...so i set up a new user name and bought the membership...but now it is telling me on that username which is wahooqfirewater that i am not allowed to access this forum...whats gives :bang

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have been trying fo almost a week to buy my new membership....still wont allow me and i havent anything from admins yet...so i set up a new user name and bought the membership...but now it is telling me on that username which is wahooqfirewater that i am not allowed to access this forum...whats gives :bang

·
This Space for Sale
7,466 Posts
wahooq said:
And you clicked on the CONTACT US at the bottom of screen and sent them an email?

·
Super Moderator
53,487 Posts
Members are only allowed ONE account. Please do not create additional accounts.

Please use the CONTACT US link so your question gets to the administrators.

(Threads merged ...)

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes ive contacted admin about 5 times twice via email and 3 times via contact us...someome answered me yesterday but ive heard nothing else...i paid a membership for the wahooqfirewater

DBSTalk <[email protected]>

6:49 PM (3 hours ago)

to me

Russell White,

Thank you for your payment for DBSTalk Club. Your payment has been received and your purchase is now active.
but that one tells me i cant have access to the forums

·
Super Moderator
53,487 Posts
Creating new accounts complicates things. Please allow the admins time to reply through the CONTACT US method.

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Email sent. This should all be resolved now. I really apologize for the delay. Normally I would have contacted you back much more quickly. I've had some personal issues to deal with the last week or so.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.