DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Legend
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone give me some pointers on fine tuning a slimline? My signal levels on the 101, 110, and 119 are all low to high 90's, but on the 99 and 103 they are high 60's to high 70's. It seems that since the other signals are good it should only take a small adjustment to get the 99 and 103 signals up. I get some pixelation on the new HD channels on both the HR20 and H21. Zip code is 46538. I would really like to get these numbers higer since our HD locals should show up very soon. Thanks in advance.

· Premium Member
41,526 Posts
mxd said:
Can anyone give me some pointers on fine tuning a slimline? My signal levels on the 101, 110, and 119 are all low to high 90's, but on the 99 and 103 they are high 60's to high 70's. It seems that since the other signals are good it should only take a small adjustment to get the 99 and 103 signals up. I get some pixelation on the new HD channels on both the HR20 and H21. Zip code is 46538. I would really like to get these numbers higer since our HD locals should show up very soon. Thanks in advance.
You seem to know how to align the dish for the Ku. I do this and then use the fine tuning screws for the 103/99 after I change my receiver to one of these. Basically it's the same method for the Ku, but with much finer adjustments [using the fine adjustment screws].

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.