DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Mentor
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I seem to lose signal even when the weather is only moderately bad. I've put up with the outages for the last couple years, but now I'm sick of it. I had an installer here this summer hooking up another HR24 and he commented that my signal strength could be better. He was going to peak the dish, but we forgot about it.

If I call and ask to have it corrected, will they want me to pay for a service call?

· Registered
9,461 Posts
poppin_fresh said:
So I seem to lose signal even when the weather is only moderately bad. . . . .

If I call and ask to have it corrected, will they want me to pay for a service call?
Got a DirecTV email today stating they would take care of any Hurricane Sandy dish realignment.

· Godfather
640 Posts
poppin_fresh said:
So I seem to lose signal even when the weather is only moderately bad. I've put up with the outages for the last couple years, but now I'm sick of it. I had an installer here this summer hooking up another HR24 and he commented that my signal strength could be better. He was going to peak the dish, but we forgot about it.

If you have the service plan, no. If not, yes.

· Mentor
74 Posts
If your last tech visit was within 90 days then your dish alignment would be covered as "in warranty".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.