DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
16,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife is having a problem on Facebook that I can't figure out. A diet pill spam keeps getting posted to her wall, as her. We have deleted all apps, so there should be nothing allowed to post as her. I have it set to send an email the account is logged into from an unknown system. We've gotten no notifications of a login except for one that I logged in before I saved the system as known. I can't find a virus on her computer, and the spam (for HCG) is posted at about the same time every day. It's posted once a day. She has a fairly strong password.

The only system that is consistently turned on, other than an iPhone or iPad has a 100% Secunia score.

Any other ideas other than deactivating the account and not using it :)?

·
Legend
184 Posts
Deleting all the apps will sometimes fix it but I would suggest changing the password.

·
Hall Of Fame
16,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"BosFan" said:
Deleting all the apps will sometimes fix it but I would suggest changing the password.
She did that this morning, we'll see what happens. I'd almost expect to see more than one posting at a particular time if the password was compromised.

·
Charter Gold Club Member
22,056 Posts
I had a similar problem with my FB and had to delete it entirely. Don't miss it at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.