DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Godfather
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a search -- AALL STEELERS EVENTS. It picked up the Ravens game because the description mentioned the Ravens had beaten the Steelers. Not what I was after.

I tried AALL STEELERS TTITLE EVENTS and STEELERS EVENTS TTITLE, but found nothing. Then I just tried STEELERS EVENTS and didn't find anything there either, not even the Ravens game.

What am I doing wrong?

·
Premium Member
25,276 Posts
The nfl uses some wacky descriptions. I'd stick with my original and just deal with extra games being recorded.

However if you have a genie try using the sports recordings searches instead of booleans.

·
Godfather
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got the original plus some alternates. I guess I'll see what works going forward. I think I need TTITLE and EVENTS, but I'm not sure if they have to be in a particular order. I'm trying STEELERS TTITLE EVENTS & STEELERS EVENTS TTITLE. Maybe one or the other will come up with something useful.

At your suggestion I tried the sports search but I don't see anything to tell me if it is actually doing anything. Would I have to delete all my other searches for it to work?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.