DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had 7 lazy underpaid installers at my house. I've heard every excuse. I currently have a chimney mounted direct tv dish. I've been a customer for 11 years. I need a new hd dish and no one wants to change it out. Does anyone know who I should contact? I've talked to CSR supervisors and local installation supervisors already. Nothing has changed so far.

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On another forum I have been told they can't put them up that high anymore due to safety standards. We have several tall trees in the line of site and our only other choice is right outside our back door to look at every time we go in and out. We are trying to change to a HD satellite. I think all we can do at this point is give up. It would of been nice to hear a real reason 7 visits ago instead of "I'm scared of heights" "scared of spiders" "I don't get paid enough" and "your chimney will break" I even called today and offered to rent a bucket truck or scaffolding for the job and no one had the courtesy to even call back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.