DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
AllStar
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I'd like to see what's showing on Saturday, I can tab over to Saturday hit enter and see the listing for Saturday. The 12 hr advance is a waste of time. :nono2:

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Tmax88 said:
If I'd like to see what's showing on Saturday, I can tab over to Saturday hit enter and see the listing for Saturday. The 12 hr advance is a waste of time. :nono2:
You can jump directly to any Day/Time.
When in the guide, hit menu... there is a Date/Time option.
It will jump you straight to any day.

·
You make it, We break it
4,722 Posts
If you're new to the HR-20 and especially coming from Tivo, this is the one feature you want to play around with. The "quick menu" items do change depending on what "main menu" state you're in - guide, list, etc.

If you play around with hitting the menu button when you're in these different states, you'll discover more features than you previously might have expected.

·
Cutting Edge: ECHELON '08
4,107 Posts
Tmax88 said:
You actually are just a couple of clicks away from clicking on a day and then clicking on a time and BAMM! there you will be!

This and a lot of other ideas are in the UNOFFICIAL HR-20 Tips and Tricks

Also, the TiVo to HR-20 Survival Guide was just updated and has twice the content now.

And if you aren't using a UPS, please see the HR-20 Installation Tips.

The links are below,

- Craig

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.