DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
AllStar
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have Hr34 and 2 H25 installed. I have run the network test on the Hr34 and get the following Diagnostic code 48-887. Network Interference Problem. Lists router with a bunch of diff. numbers and letters. Also states receivers have reduce network performance. If you are having problem viewing recordings from these receivers to please call.
Everything works good.

Second question Under more info

What is STB Services Port it has yellow ! and NA(202)

Third question with H25 blank To List?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
42,754 Posts
Dave from Kazoo said:
We have Hr34 and 2 H25 installed. I have run the network test on the Hr34 and get the following Diagnostic code 48-887. Network Interference Problem. Lists router with a bunch of diff. numbers and letters. Also states receivers have reduce network performance. If you are having problem viewing recordings from these receivers to please call.
Everything works good.

Second question Under more info

What is STB Services Port it has yellow ! and NA(202)

Third question with H25 blank To List?

Thanks
  1. There is a problem with your coax/DECA networking.
  2. You don't care, or it isn't important. Mine all report 202 "when things are working".
  3. The H25 doesn't look to have found the HR34, which may be part of your first problem/question.
Your problem is the same as in this thread: http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=200383

You can get some more information about this by pressing the guide and right arrow [both at the same time] on the front panel, which will show a menu with "coax" and then run the two tests.

·
The Shadow Knows!
37,060 Posts
STB Services are not actually implemented. As VOS points out, the error codes can be indicative of something else, but in general you should ignore that line.

·
Godfather
322 Posts
Are you sure the STB aren't implemented?

when I set mine up I just had to do some port forwarding any it came right up, though I can't find what good it does for me

and a uPnP router would handle that automatically

·
Super Moderator
42,754 Posts
DarkLogix said:
Are you sure the STB aren't implemented?

when I set mine up I just had to do some port forwarding any it came right up, though I can't find what good it does for me

and a uPnP router would handle that automatically
Which should be "the clue".
Pointless & useless.

·
The Shadow Knows!
37,060 Posts
If you have uPNP enabled on your router it should not be necessary.

·
AllStar
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Update to the system network test that would fail on the HR34 but NOT on the 2 H25's. The H25's got the NEW HD guide download. I know it is going to be a wait for the HR34 HD Guide, Anyways Nothing else has changed and when the Network test is run Everything is good. Just plain odd. Owell I do love the new GUIDE.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.