DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Cool Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if *D* is planning on allowing for networking these devises? I have 3 of them and would like to watch shows from box 1 on box 2, etc. The fact that feature isn't in there is amazing to me in the year we live.

·
Legend
212 Posts
davidm59 said:
Does anyone know if *D* is planning on allowing for networking these devises? I have 3 of them and would like to watch shows from box 1 on box 2, etc. The fact that feature isn't in there is amazing to me in the year we live.
Oh man, thats a good one! Funny guy. Oh of course they are "planning" on it. it will be available as soon as the OTA is on, the box is stable, cities have more than 2 HD locals offered yet claim you have HD service in your area, external hard drive works, you record what you want (and it is ALL there), they impliment dual buffers. Oh and of course when those pigs drink alot of Red Bull and get their wings.
Take it easy on them man, they have alot on their plate. Whats next you want a DVR that records what you want when you want. Gees, some people.

if you can't tell I am about fed up with this box today and am VERY pessimistic on the future of it and ANY "promises" or future "plans" from DTV.

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
As or right now... No, there are no announced plans for any MRV type features for these units.

The only thing remotely on the horizon for it, is DirecTV2Go... Microsoft Media Center integration... and the Intel ViiV features.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.