Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
4,231 Posts
Lantian said:
why must you waste space?
AWWWW! you are just upset because you thought it was real...... :lol:

Instead of an "Easy" button can I get one with a rubber butt on it so I can kick it's butt to restart it?

·
Banned
4,231 Posts
jwd45244 said:
At least, I can root for my adopted team: the Bengals.
Long time Bengals fan here!!!! "WHO DEY THINK GONNA BEAT 'DEM BENGALS?", "NOBODY!" :lol:

·
Banned
4,231 Posts
cybok0 said:
how many superbowls have the bungles won, hmmm:shrug: that's right none :lol:
If they wouldn't have cheated and blown out Carson's knee they would have won last year...... but then again they had to "Fix" it for Bettis to get a ring..... :lol:

If my parents were brother and sister I'd be a steelers fan too!

·
Banned
4,231 Posts
Blitz68 said:
Um....Buccaneers
and the officials, roughing the passer on that sack my ass! :mad:
That official should be fired.

Alright make your comeback at me I'm done, it's getting too far off topic.

·
Banned
4,231 Posts
jwd45244 said:
Dodge:

Lighten up. It is just a game.

I am both a Bengals and Steelers fan. Steelers fans are no more idiots that any other fans. As for the stadium, I like Heinz Field better than Paul Brown. The turf issues in Paul Brown were an embarrassment to those of us that have had to pay the extra sales tax to get that stadium built.
I edited my post before I saw your reply, getting too far off topic, I removed myself for a few months for getting carried away on a political thread, I don't wanna do it again.

·
Banned
4,231 Posts
Yeah and Cinci beat the steelers! And the squealers would've lost to KC had it not been for the fact that Cinci. nocked Green out.

·
Banned
4,231 Posts
yeah I just hope the Bengals want to win. It seems that these last 2 games they didn't want. Maybe they don't want the division, I don't think Baltimore wants it either, and are o.k. with giving it to the Steelers, like they gave them the Super Bowl last year by deciding not to beat them in the play-offs.

·
Banned
4,231 Posts
Clint Lamor said:
Oh this post needs to be back on topic and I would like to not see any more personal type attacks. It's not tolerated here and will not be allowed.
OK. Sorry! I am still waiting for my easy button in the shape of a butt so I can kick it to restart it! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.