DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
4,231 Posts
jwd45244 said:
At least, I can root for my adopted team: the Bengals.
Long time Bengals fan here!!!! "WHO DEY THINK GONNA BEAT 'DEM BENGALS?", "NOBODY!" :lol:

·
2 Posts
jwd45244 said:
I am glad to see all the Steelers fans (apologies to Earl) on these forums. I lived in the 'burgh during the "Tale of Two Terrys" and the Steel Curtain era. Last year was amazing. This year is starting very rough. At least, I can root for my adopted team: the Bengals.
Yeah I have be gravitating towards the Bengals since last year, gotta root for somebody while the wounded seahawks figure out what they are going to do the rest of this year:mad:

·
Banned
4,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
BattleScott said:
Sorry, due to the HR20 being HD equipment, they must be professionally installed.

:money: :money: :money:
Good one BattleScott!!!!

That right, this fix is only for R15's. EASY RED button doesn't work on the HR20. The HR20 software was written in a different language....(English). So you guys need to find you own....bug free EASY button.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,448 Posts
:hurah: :lol:

That is too funny!! If only it were true. Sigh.

·
Godfather
298 Posts
dodge boy said:
Long time Bengals fan here!!!! "WHO DEY THINK GONNA BEAT 'DEM BENGALS?", "NOBODY!" :lol:
how many superbowls have the bungles won, hmmm:shrug: that's right none :lol:

·
Banned
4,231 Posts
cybok0 said:
how many superbowls have the bungles won, hmmm:shrug: that's right none :lol:
If they wouldn't have cheated and blown out Carson's knee they would have won last year...... but then again they had to "Fix" it for Bettis to get a ring..... :lol:

If my parents were brother and sister I'd be a steelers fan too!

·
Hall Of Fame
1,102 Posts
jwd45244 said:
I am glad to see all the Steelers fans (apologies to Earl) on these forums. I lived in the 'burgh during the "Tale of Two Terrys" and the Steel Curtain era. Last year was amazing. This year is starting very rough. At least, I can root for my adopted team: the Bengals.
U R NOT A FAN:mad:

·
Hall Of Fame
1,102 Posts
dodge boy said:
If they wouldn't have cheated and blown out Carson's knee they would have won last year...... but then again they had to "Fix" it for Bettis to get a ring..... :lol:

If my parents were brother and sister I'd be a steelers fan too!
Sounds like a cry baby.

You mean that team survives on one player? Sad.

The Steelers won the Super Bowl w/o really any contribution from there QB....He even had a broken finger on his throing hand.

Don't get me wrong the Bungles are a good team but don't be giving the you hurt our QB BS. If your O line was any good Kimo should not have been near your precious QB. :mad:

The last time I checked Jon Kitna was a real good QB, and why did your D not get any turnovers to make up for the lack of offense?

Where was the running game?

Give me a break!!

·
Banned
4,231 Posts
Blitz68 said:
Um....Buccaneers
and the officials, roughing the passer on that sack my ass! :mad:
That official should be fired.

Alright make your comeback at me I'm done, it's getting too far off topic.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,510 Posts
dodge boy said:
and the officials, roughing the passer on that sack my ass! :mad:
That official should be fired.

Steelers still suck, so do their idiot fans and stupid stadium, if they were undefeated for 100 years they would still suck just like their moronic fans! only thing I would root for in Pittsburgh is a fire!
Dodge:

Lighten up. It is just a game.

I am both a Bengals and Steelers fan. Steelers fans are no more idiots that any other fans. As for the stadium, I like Heinz Field better than Paul Brown. The turf issues in Paul Brown were an embarrassment to those of us that have had to pay the extra sales tax to get that stadium built.

·
Banned
4,231 Posts
jwd45244 said:
Dodge:

Lighten up. It is just a game.

I am both a Bengals and Steelers fan. Steelers fans are no more idiots that any other fans. As for the stadium, I like Heinz Field better than Paul Brown. The turf issues in Paul Brown were an embarrassment to those of us that have had to pay the extra sales tax to get that stadium built.
I edited my post before I saw your reply, getting too far off topic, I removed myself for a few months for getting carried away on a political thread, I don't wanna do it again.

·
Banned
4,231 Posts
Yeah and Cinci beat the steelers! And the squealers would've lost to KC had it not been for the fact that Cinci. nocked Green out.

·
Banned
4,231 Posts
yeah I just hope the Bengals want to win. It seems that these last 2 games they didn't want. Maybe they don't want the division, I don't think Baltimore wants it either, and are o.k. with giving it to the Steelers, like they gave them the Super Bowl last year by deciding not to beat them in the play-offs.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.