DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edited: Turns out my remote was being over sensitive and issuing 2 command for a single button push which gave the appearance of inconsistent behavior. This is not a 0xEF bug.

I may of come across a new bug, I can no longer get to the Series Link data in the Prioritizer.

Check your Series in your Prioritizer. See if you can go into them and change recording options. I finally found one that I could change, I went into it, went back out and them back in and the options to change options on that series were gone.

See http://www.dbstalk.com/showpost.php?p=722815&postcount=199 for a more detailed write up and pictures.

·
Godfather
336 Posts
btmoore said:
I may of come across a new bug, I can no longer get to the Series Link data in the Prioritizer.

Check your Series in your Prioritizer. See if you can go into them and change recording options. I finally found one that I could change, I went into it, went back out and them back in and the options to change options on that series were gone.

See http://www.dbstalk.com/showpost.php?p=722815&postcount=199 for a more detailed write up and pictures.
I don't have a problem.:grin:

·
Hall Of Fame
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
skierbri10 said:
I don't have a problem.:grin:
Try running through a few of them and then go back and check them.

One more piece of data, I did add a new series under 0xef before I noticed this problem. It was only because I decided I wanted to change the options when I discovered the options were missing.

·
Premium Member
2,522 Posts
btmoore, as i replied to your post in the 0xEF thread, and as RunnerFL has stated, did you select "record" again in the last screenshot you had?

·
Hall Of Fame
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RunnerFL said:
Make sure you're pressing the "select" button with record highlighted...
That is it, my remote is being over sensitive, I have seen where it is giving double instructions before, that is what was going on. I would hit the select once but it was jumping into the record option.

I see what is going on now this is just a symptom of the remote executing 2 commands for 1 press.

·
Banned
614 Posts
Change them to alkaline.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.