DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
rene syler has been a local anchor in this area for about 12 years and she has absolutely the sexiest eyes you will ever see on a news anchor-the melt in your chair kind...

good choice CBS!!!!

· Damn you woman!
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
But does this address their lack of rating long term? I don't think so... This IMO doesn't address their problems and nothing here makes anyone want to change their channels for very long. I guess we'll see.

· Icon
597 Posts
Hanna Storm? Harry Smith? Please.. Looks like the CBS morning show will remain last in the ratings... Hey Andy! Is this the best you can do?? Oh yeah, don't forget to keep building these sets with WINDOWS so any passerby can wave and try to get seen on TV!

· Charter Gold Club Member
22,099 Posts
This morning's CBS debut show was a disappointment. Although I like Harry (not hairy), and the bimbos were delicious, I found myself switching to ABC all too often to catch Charlie, Diane, Robin and Tony. Maybe it was just 'opening-night' jitters.

I'm wondering what Harry got for agreeing to attempt to revive a corpse? At least Bumble, er Gumble was controversial.

I flipped the channel on Katie back when she took on the appearance of an over-priced and overworked call girl. I like my distaff media whores to at least have an air of innocence. :rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.