DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
2,828 Posts
dpeters11 said:
Normally I'd be skeptical as there was no test, but it's probably not a channel that really needs it.
Remember that Sixto doesn't scan the SD satellites for new channels. He only scans D10/11/12 for HD stuff.

·
RF Engineer
4,324 Posts
APB101 said:
This is why I appreciate being able to customize "Favorite Channels" … so I can eliminate the advertising filler.
+1

Isn't it clever how DirecTV "sprinkles" in these worthless shopping channels among the channels everyone watches?

Most of the DirecTV channels are now grouped by topic (the news channels are all close to one another, the religious channels are also grouped together, etc.) But those shopping channels are scattered all over the place, some appearing in TWO places-the channels above the locals but below 100 AND their usual annoying place MIXED IN with the good channels.

Thank goodness for FAVORITES lists. Too bad there are only two lists available unlike with previous non-DirecTV-branded boxes that often allowed four or even more favorites lists.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.