DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mentor
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope to be signing up for DirectTV in the next couple of days and have a couple questions:
If I sign up for the current offer with NFL Sunday Ticket with premiere package free for four months and I downgrade to the Plus HD DVR after the four months:
1. Will I still get $18 month of my plus bill for remaining 8 months?
2. Will I have to pay anything towards the HD DVR?

Depending on the answer to above questions, I may just sign up for Plus HD DVR package. I do not watch football, but thought it would be nice to have the premier for four months.

Also, How much is premier a month after 4 months.

Thanks, this sight is awesome!!

·
AllStar
95 Posts
If you don't watch football then you need to rethink the whole thing as you will be on auto-renewal of NFLST. Premier is great if you watch enough movies but Plus HD DVR will be close to 50.00 a month cheaper. Also consider the HD extra pack is 5.00 per month and has great HD stuff!

·
Mentor
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone! Going to sign up soon-Will be using cousins account for referall.

·
Cool Member
18 Posts
JLucPicard said:
Make sure you call the specific number for the referral deal or it won't work.
When I used a referral code last week, I called the regular number and didn't have any issues. I had to call back a couple of days ago when it was installed, and had the lady make sure the referral info was in there, and she checked and said everything looked fine.

·
Hall Of Fame
4,873 Posts
floridagal said:
plus hd dvr is all channels except premiums - (choice extra) plus hd and dvr svcs included = 72.99
Plus HD DVR does not include all the regional sports channels, either, but it is a good deal compared with Premier.

·
Mentor
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I took the plunge!
They will be here tomorrow morning at 9:30 to install. (Local Company)
Went with Choice Plus HD DVR
Getting installed for two tvs.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,056 Posts
kd3yt1 said:
I took the plunge!
They will be here tomorrow morning at 9:30 to install. (Local Company)
Went with Choice Plus HD DVR
Getting installed for two tvs.
Both HD DVR's?

·
Mentor
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No second one is to be standard receiver for basement TV which is not HD

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.