DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Customer Service section is now working on my receiver. It will let you add programming, view statements and a few other things. I noticed that Showtime shows in Green instead of Red (unsubscribed). When I hit it, it said I could order from my remote. System required a phone connection to view statement. Basically, anything you could do on the web can be done at the receiver...or, heaven forbid, by talking to a live CSR.

· AllStar/Supporter
88 Posts
I tried it on my Upgraded 3900 and it worked once but now I am getting the "A new Dish Interactive Channel is coming soon" message again. When it was working I did check out the bill feature and to answer your question Scott it does dial in and it stays online until you exit back to the Customer Support main menu. The speed wasn't too bad considering it is a modem. It would probably take me just as long (maybe a little longer) on my computer to login via dial-up, browse to dish network, click My account, login and then view statement (steps for illustration purposes). I'm sure an Internet connection better than 56K would probably be quicker, but still a neat feature.

· Hall Of Fame
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Green on Showtime showed up in the guide. Used to be red (unscubscribed). The other premium chans are still showing red. I have model 4900 w/version P175CCJD-N. Stuff still works on mine. I don't have a phone line connected, so I can't get deep into it.

· AllStar/Supporter
88 Posts
Thats interesting, mine hasn't worked since that one time last night. I still get that new interactive channel message and the unsubscribed channels are still red.

· AllStar/Supporter
88 Posts
OK now I have a question. Dish Home is not stored on the receiver is it? My Customer Support button still hasn't worked since that one time when this thread was first started, but last night Lottery was added to the Lifestyles menu. What gives?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.