DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hubertblues9 said:
Hello, I'm afraid you have a newbie here so please be patient. I am looking for some wiring direction. I am moving into a rural area where I will be adding Dish Network. (I'm not that filmier with them) I want to do the interior wiring myself and let the dish installer do just the installing. I do anticipate at least two locations with HD, for cable to media; do I use a certain type of coax cable? Is it one or two lines per outlet? At the exterior entrance I will have a central split area where I'm sure I will require special filters, splitters etc. So, materials used? Number of TV's available? Any help will be appreciated.
Hubertblues9 said:
Hello, I'm afraid you have a newbie here so please be patient. I am looking for some wiring direction. I am moving into a rural area where I will be adding Dish Network. (I'm not that filmier with them) I want to do the interior wiring myself and let the dish installer do just the installing. I do anticipate at least two locations with HD, for cable to media; do I use a certain type of coax cable? Is it one or two lines per outlet? At the exterior entrance I will have a central split area where I'm sure I will require special filters, splitters etc. So, materials used? Number of TV's available? Any help will be appreciated.

Depending on the DISH equipment you have will determine what will be installed. If you want to do the wiring, we use RG6 Coax cables and the connectors have to be rated 0 2150 MHz.

Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.