DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Icon
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any one know where i can find a link to this commercial i just saw it on COLD PIZZA today. it had jessica simpson, its the sceen where there in the bar and the guy slaps her but and then she puts her foot to his throat. than she says "...your not gonna watch me on D* HD... your just not gonna get the best picture... its broadcast in 1080i, i dont know what that means but i want it"

i think i know the exact words of the commercial now.
"253 days for me to get this body and your not gonna watch me on DirecTV HD. Your just not gonna get the best picture with some fancy big screen tv, its broadcast in 1080i. I totaly dont know what that means but i want it..."
for picture quality that beats cable you gotta get DirecTV"

attached below is the audio from the comercial. sorry if the quality is bad i recorded it from my moto v360.

· Icon
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well has any one else scene this new commercial, i'm thinking it might get a few days for it to be on youtube or something.

· Lifetime Achiever
30,090 Posts
dtv757 said:
well has any one else scene this new commercial, i'm thinking it might get a few days for it to be on youtube or something.
I saw it last night... it does exist.
And... Yes there ws the reference to the 1080i

· Hall Of Fame
1,137 Posts
same here saw it

· Icon
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
don't remember what she said word for word but i think she was saying how D* broadcasts's its HD in 1080i format.

· Hall Of Fame
2,012 Posts
WinstonSmith said:
I saw it.

She's great.
+1...and so is the commercial.

· Hall Of Fame
1,020 Posts
cookpr said:
Well it might be 1080i, but its their dowrezzed cocktail of 1280x1080 (or whatever it exactly is) and not 1920x1080i.

TALK ABOUT MISLEADING.

What a bunch of pricks....
It might be but whatever rez it is Jessica still looked mighty good in Dukes of Hazzard on HBO hd Sunday night! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.