DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· AllStar
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anyone recommend to me a good on-line resource for examining what new fall shows are out there? I'd enjoy finding a site that lists and gives a brief discription of the various new shows available and that also lists what channel and time they are on.

Thanks.

· AllStar
92 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
15,556 Posts
Sirshagg said:
Well, we are now in week 2 for Fox - knowing Fox they will cancel something before week 3.
I fear that also. From the live feed:
The second week of "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" (5.5 million, 2.0/6) dropped 17% from its season premiere last week to tie with NBC's "Deal or No Deal" (8.8 million, 2.0/6) and top 8 p.m. "Prison Break" (5.9 million, 2.4/6) was down 8% in its third week to place second at 9 p.m. after CBS's comedy repeats. The male-friendly Fox dramas likely took some extra heat from ESPN's airing of Monday Night Football -- the Dallas vs. Philadelphia game drew very large numbers and is expected to rank as the top program once the cable ratings roll in.
Wisdom would say Fox should move "Terminator" to Tuesday with "Fringe", place "House" and "Bones" together on Wednesday, and put "Til Death" and "Do Not Disturb" on Monday before "Prison Break" which would be accepting the inevitable that against football, The CW lineup and "Dancing with the Stars" there is little chance of getting much of any demo group. Instead they'll probably cancel "Terminator" stuffing in some rerun or reality show and let "Prison Break" finish out it's last season.

· Registered
2,210 Posts
Sirshagg said:
Well, we are now in week 2 for Fox - knowing Fox they will cancel something before week 3.
very true, and if that should be the case at hand. i sure hope they get rid of that show, "hole in the wall". for me that one would be the first on the chopping block.

· Banned
11,498 Posts
I've always liked TVTome, which turned into TV.com a few years ago.

· Godfather
256 Posts
A friend of mine saw the new pilot for Eleventh Hour on cbs..she thought it was wonderful...i've always liked rufus sewell, all the way back to dark city even...and i think the plot of crimes using science is somewhat untapped for television...looking forward to it..

· Godfather
314 Posts
phrelin said:
I fear that also. From the live feed: Wisdom would say Fox should move "Terminator" to Tuesday with "Fringe", place "House" and "Bones" together on Wednesday, and put "Til Death" and "Do Not Disturb" on Monday before "Prison Break" which would be accepting the inevitable that against football, The CW lineup and "Dancing with the Stars" there is little chance of getting much of any demo group. Instead they'll probably cancel "Terminator" stuffing in some rerun or reality show and let "Prison Break" finish out it's last season.
I would hope that Sarah Connors stays and is not cancelled. It was one of my favorite new shows last season.

· Hall Of Fame
4,922 Posts
thxultra said:
My guess is hole in the wall will be the first sow to be hit by the fox axe. Now that is a really stupid show. I don't think anyone is really watching it either but I could be wrong.
I would agree but it's probably so cheap to produce that it will stay even if there is only one person watching.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.