DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Legend
104 Posts
e-man said:
ok i'm beating a dead horse, but now that the e* sacramento market is broadcasting our local fox affiliate in hd, i want speed, fox news, spike and fx in hd. i play a lot of video games, so g4 would be appreciated in hd, especially since we lost the gamer hd channel that was on voom. o yeah, can we PLEASE get rid of food network in hd on e*? i'm sure nobody wants to talk about LOSING an hd channel, but ever since my wife figured out that it's broadcasting in hd (i had the hd version hidden on my favorites in the epg) she watches tv in the living room a lot more, since it's the only hd tv we have right now.
Agreed I was hoping someone else would say G4 or Tech TV or Zdnet as they originally called it. (remember Leo Laport? hehe) Unfortunately I recently read about how low budget that show is and we are prolly years away from HD.

Isn't that ironic the very channel that first told us of organic leds in 2000 will be prolly be the last to upgrade to HD? Someone start a donation for them fools to buy them some HD cameras I gotta see some attack of the show in HD... good times!:D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.