DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Mentor
31 Posts
ok i'm beating a dead horse, but now that the e* sacramento market is broadcasting our local fox affiliate in hd, i want speed, fox news, spike and fx in hd. i play a lot of video games, so g4 would be appreciated in hd, especially since we lost the gamer hd channel that was on voom. o yeah, can we PLEASE get rid of food network in hd on e*? i'm sure nobody wants to talk about LOSING an hd channel, but ever since my wife figured out that it's broadcasting in hd (i had the hd version hidden on my favorites in the epg) she watches tv in the living room a lot more, since it's the only hd tv we have right now.

·
Mentor
31 Posts
JeffL said:
I'm finding myself watching more CNN HD now. FoxNews is stupid to not be on Dish in HD.
Yeah it is stupid, especially since this doesn't seem to be a bandwidth issue, but a legal issue between the two sides fighting it out in court. I can't stand watching the Communist News Network, although I have watched it specifically because it's in HD. It's no wonder that Fox News is consistently higher in the ratings than CNN. I will say though, even if Fox News is put on E* in HD, I'll still be turning the channel when Greta's show comes on. Something about her just rubs me the wrong way, kind of like biting on tinfoil or scratching nails on a chalkboard.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.