DBSTalk Forum banner

New HD Channels????

1215 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Earl Bonovich
Anyone know what the deal is with addl. HD channels??? From what I've read on here looks like mid-year. However D* told me today end of this mo. or early next mo.??? Don't know what to believe??? Though it does seem that they would have to put the 2 new sats. in space first!!!!!!!! Thankx
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Mopardrd said:
Anyone know what the deal is with addl. HD channels??? From what I've read on here looks like mid-year. However D* told me today end of this mo. or early next mo.??? Don't know what to believe??? Though it does seem that they would have to put the 2 new sats. in space first!!!!!!!! Thankx
Next Sat isn't until April (I think); and then I wouldn't suspect seeing anything new until at least the summer. That's just my opinion.

As far as next month, the D* person probably meant other HD local network stations.
Yea pretty sure it's more hd local's coming up some this month and again in february acording to their schedule so far.
What are the (best) guesses as to what HD channels(besides locals) we might be getting this summer?
Take a look at the CES Live Press Conference thread... for the latest "announcement" of what HD is to come.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.