DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

· The Shadow Knows!
36,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the discussion thread for ABC Family HD. Please log all issues, indulge in gleeful exhortations, and give your suggestions!

· Hall Of Fame
1,711 Posts
There's nothing like religious programming in HD to get your morning started.
Kyle XY-HD will be nice.

· The Shadow Knows!
36,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, let's keep to topic here.

This is the thread for ABC Family HD.

That being said, if you didn't like what you saw today there will be plenty of other HD channels rolled out. This is only the first wave of many.

· Hall Of Fame
2,012 Posts
Since I don't watch the SD version, it's unlikely that I'll be watching it in HD. As Tommy-gun Servo said, at least it's not stretch-o-vision.

· Hall Of Fame
2,012 Posts
Stuart Sweet said:
That being said, if you didn't like what you saw today there will be plenty of other HD channels rolled out. This is only the first wave of many.
Well said, Stu. Those of us who remember the staggered roll-out last year, it was sweet waking up on Wednesdays and running to the set or the 'net to see what channels had been added.

· Registered
31,115 Posts
To me, the most interesting will be seeing just how much actual HD programming shows up on this new HD channel. Some of the other channels took quite a while to ramp up. In checking this morning, there was an SD program being broadcast.

My guess is most of the HD will be shown in prime time at the early stages of this news channel launch.

· The Shadow Knows!
36,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bidger said:
Well said, Stu. Those of us who remember the staggered roll-out last year, it was sweet waking up on Wednesdays and running to the set or the 'net to see what channels had been added.
Some of us did that, this morning ;)

· Registered
14,539 Posts
I'm glad they added this channel...I like Greek, Lincoln Heights, & The Secret Life of the American Teenager. Thank you Directv.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.