DBSTalk Forum banner

x_y_of_z_posts

·
Legend
x_posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone else is seeing the picture brightness from all the channels? What I had noticed that both TV's seems to be displaying a darker picture. The old guide software the picture look brighter. I have gone into the TV setup and increase the brightness, but the luminous does not come up as before. I am connected via HDMI 1080i, r24/100.
Thank you

·
Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.
x_posts
dod1450 said:
I was wondering if anyone else is seeing the picture brightness from all the channels? What I had noticed that both TV's seems to be displaying a darker picture. The old guide software the picture look brighter. I have gone into the TV setup and increase the brightness, but the luminous does not come up as before. I am connected via HDMI 1080i, r24/100.
Thank you
I didn't see any increase or decrease in brightness of TV shows or movies due to the new Guide, but certainly the new Guide itself appears "darker" than the blue one.

·
Legend
x_posts
We also noticed that the Blacks seem Blacker which seems to deliver a more defined picture that appears greatly improved from the old software.

·
Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.
x_posts
CATCRAW said:
We also noticed that the Blacks seem Blacker which seems to deliver a more defined picture that appears greatly improved from the old software.
There have been a number suggesting the picture is better, and an almost equal number saying it might be because the PQ of the Guide is better, everything looks better!

Glad it's better for you, i.a.e..

x_y_of_z_posts