DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cool Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Returned to DTv today after a year using a really sorry cable. Got the new HR34 and a H25 installed.

Two questions:

1. How do I get to Youtube videos? I tried SmartSearch gave it a topic .. "Mandolin" ... nothing indicating Youtube search was done or available ... I do have a DECA installed ... coax off the splitter and ethernet to my router and verified I could DL a "Game Of Thrones" episode. So I think Internet connection is working

2. Back of H25 has an A/V multihole "port" ... I was looking for S-Video ... I couldn't get the Svideo cable into the A/V port ... so what's the A/V port for??

Thanks!
Bade:confused:

·
Cool Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the responses ... I ordered the A/V cable

Still nothing I can see that indicates Youtube videos BUT I did download a VOD show and it did arrive (albeit slowly like it was real time) and was clearly coming over the DECA connection because the activity lights on that and my router were going beserk during the download.

·
Cool Member
29 Posts
BadeMillsap said:
Thank you for the responses ... I ordered the A/V cable

Still nothing I can see that indicates Youtube videos BUT I did download a VOD show and it did arrive (albeit slowly like it was real time) and was clearly coming over the DECA connection because the activity lights on that and my router were going beserk during the download.
I had to reboot my HR34 to see YouTube in the search results.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.