DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· AllStar
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping someone can take a look at this order and see if everything looks right. What I wanted was to swap out a HR21 for the HR34. Also need a wireless connection kit and whole home set up. They also want to swap out my old H20 for a newer model. I currently do not have SWiM. Thanks!

Font Screenshot Number Parallel Document

Attachments

· 1*
9,917 Posts
"jpray72" said:
I don't think you should have the $6.00 fee either since you are replacing an existing box.
That's just the line item for the additional receiver fee. The receiver that is deactivated will have its fee removed on the next statement.

What surprised me on that order was that the Wireless CCK is now listed at $99.

- Merg

· Legend
103 Posts
If your HR34 is going to be placed next to your router then you can just use a direct ethernet connection from your HR34 to the router making the Cinema Connection Kit unnecessary. Tell them to take that off the order if you are planning on your HR34 being close enough to your router.

Even if you're not able to use a direct ethernet connection, $99 for a CCK is ridiculous and you should absolutely ask for the customer retention department about crediting your bill.

· Registered
9,461 Posts
Bosox07 said:
Hoping someone can take a look at this order and see if everything looks right. What I wanted was to swap out a HR21 for the HR34. Also need a wireless connection kit and whole home set up. They also want to swap out my old H20 for a newer model. I currently do not have SWiM. Thanks!

View attachment 28459
Unless you have a RVU capable TV that last $49.99 should not be there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.