DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seen in other people's posts in other threads that they have a distribution panel. How would I go of building that. Is it possible and easy to do? If it is possible then I would like some assistance if possible. Here is the layout of the house I am in escrow in.

I currently have Dish Network with 3 receivers VIP 211, VIP 922, 301. I would like to build a distribution box if possible in the back of the house near the laundry room. I can either attempt to put it inside or outside the house. What would I need to install a panel?

I also have an OTA antenna that I would like to install if it won't make things too complicated. At this point I would want to have a receiver in each of the rooms as in this layout.

The second tuner on the 922 is SD only which I am ok with for now but will like to eventually move to both hd in the not so far future with an upgrade to the new Hopper system.

It looks like escrow might close around the first weekend of May so i still have month to think this though and to see if my plan is even feasible.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.