DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
AllStar
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having my system installed on Tuesday. I am a new DTV customer and they are installing a HD DVR with AUS-9 dish. What are my chances they bring an HR22? Are these starting to become more commonplace for HD DVR installs? Thanks

·
AllStar
63 Posts
I would be really surprised if you get an HR22 - more than likely it will be an HR21-200 and you won't be able to say much if anything at all about it because it's a new install and you are a new customer - good luck ...

·
1 Posts
Nodes of Ranvier said:
I am having my system installed on Tuesday. I am a new DTV customer and they are installing a HD DVR with AUS-9 dish. What are my chances they bring an HR22? Are these starting to become more commonplace for HD DVR installs? Thanks
Had HR 22 installed today... was not sure what I was gonna get, but glad to get the extra hd space... though the way I tend to record I may still need more space as I keep some series till I get a few episodes or some times a whole season of a series and watch them at one time... especially in the winter... o well time will tell...

good luck...

·
AllStar
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I am happy to say that my install went very smoothly without any problems. The tech happened to have an HR22 -100 in the truck, so I lucked out in that respect. Installer was very competent, courteous and knowledgable. On the initial setup the HR22 did lock up( I thought, UH OH!). He reset the receiver and all was well. I have been using my system for a little over a week now and I have had no problems with the HR22. No missed recordings, etc. I am getting signal levels over 90 on nearly all transponders. So far, Very happy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.