DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Cool Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I'm a new member. I've been a long time user of Direct TV. I currently have the LG3410 HD receiver. I'm having the new HR20-700S installed next week. I have been reading your threads and they have been very helpful. Talk to you all soon.
Tony P.

· Lifetime Achiever
30,090 Posts
:welcome_s to DBSTalk

We like new members... :D
Too bad we banned hazing in Illinois :(

· Registered
2,158 Posts
tonyportale said:
Hello everyone,
I'm a new member. I've been a long time user of Direct TV. I currently have the LG3410 HD receiver. I'm having the new HR20-700S installed next week. I have been reading your threads and they have been very helpful. Talk to you all soon.
Tony P.
:welcome_s to the Forum......It looks like you're getting the HR20 at the right time. The rest of us here have been waiting for months to get the OTA active; but now the newest upgrade that activates the OTA feature of the HR20 has gone national TODAY.

Please be sure to post your experiences and/or issues here. There are lots of fellow forum members that will be glad to help

· The Shadow Knows!
36,634 Posts
Welcome new member!

Please make sure you read the Information Resources subforum! There's a lot of stuff there that is tons better than the manuals!

· Lifetime Achiever
30,090 Posts
tonyportale said:
Thanks for the welcome greeting
Questions #1...Has anyone experienced problems using the HDMI connection?
Tony
Yes...

What kind of problems are you having (do a search on HDMI, to find all the threads on HDMI)

· The Shadow Knows!
36,634 Posts
tonyportale said:
Thanks for the welcome greeting
Questions #1...Has anyone experienced problems using the HDMI connection?
Tony
Couple of minor glitches with HDMI over the last several months, but I've been pretty lucky compared to some folks here. My biggest nagging problem is that I'd like to turn native mode on but whenever I switch from anything else to 1080, I get a moment of snow on the screen. That doesn't go over too well with everyone in my house.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.