DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Icon
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Friday night Monk was scheduled to record at 7:00 PM (PST). My wife and I sat down to dinner just after 8:00 PM and I noticed that the HR20 was still recording. I grabbed the remote to see what was recording (it wasn't the program that was displaying on the screen) and of course, it didn't respond to any inputs. I couldn't remember if there was something else scheduled to record besides Monk, but since I couldn't access the guide or the Playlist and not wanting to do a red button reset and possibly mess up a recording, I just let it record. Shortly after 10:00 PM I noticed that it was still recording, so I hit the red button and rebooted it. When it came back up Monk was in the playlist and when I clicked on it, it showed that it recorded for 3 hrs 10 minutes. We watched Monk and after the program was over the recording just continued.

I haven't seen this behavior before and though that I would document it. I don't know whether it was because it had gone into it's no-response state or not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.