DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Mentor
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DirecTV used to use Premier Communication to install and service Satelites Equipment in Minneapolis area. A few months ago DirecTV terminated their contract with Premier and switched to a new provider.

As a result of this and poor planning it is now taking 4 weeks to get service. I made an appointment in the middle of june to get service on July 15th. Today I got a call from the new provider that the have appointments available. Their name sounded like Direct ASAT. They gave me a phone number 1 800 667 9963 but it is wrong.

Can anyone give me the phone number of Direct ASAT in Minneapolis? Wait 4 weeks to fix an issue is really long and I am trying to get an earlier appointment.

Thanks

· Legend
170 Posts
hehateme said:
DirecTV used to use Premier Communication to install and service Satelites Equipment in Minneapolis area. A few months ago DirecTV terminated their contract with Premier and switched to a new provider.

As a result of this and poor planning it is now taking 4 weeks to get service. I made an appointment in the middle of june to get service on July 15th. Today I got a call from the new provider that the have appointments available. Their name sounded like Direct ASAT. They gave me a phone number 1 800 667 9963 but it is wrong.

Can anyone give me the phone number of Direct ASAT in Minneapolis? Wait 4 weeks to fix an issue is really long and I am trying to get an earlier appointment.

Thanks
Wish i could help you again, but like you Premier has left us all hanging

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.