DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Legend
131 Posts
Just received L103 update just shortly after 11pm eastern. Do not notice anything different other than menu functions are a little slow....What was the update for?

·
5 Posts
According to DISH there was one problem with the new 721 that they were trying to fix immediately. When the 721 is used in conjunction with a DishPro Twin LNBF it caused the receiver to drop the 119 or 110 satellite. They were working on the problem and according to DISH were to have it fixed in a week or so. At 6:00pm Eastern time a new download L103 came through. I am assuming this is the fix they were talking about because I am not dropping 119 or 110 at this time. If there is going to be another one in a week or so I do not know what it is going to do.

·
Legend
243 Posts
I had lots of little glitches with L102, and some that weren't so little such as rebooting all by itself 3 times one day while playing back various recordings. Since L103 has been loaded into my system I've had no problems at all. Either I've been very lucky lately or the L103 has swatted a number of bugs!

- Bill

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.