DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having serious playback problems with the HR20. When watching a MPEG4 program (for example Lost - ABC Orlando), the playback stutters, freezes and skips every few seconds. This makes the program unwatchable. HOWEVER, live viewing of the program is fine - no skipping problems. BUT if I rewind, say 2 minutes, and start watching again from the live buffer, it starts skipping and freezing again. I actually have two (2) HR20s, and I have this issue with both of them.

Spoke with T2 techincal support at D*, and they informed me a new software update (not the one that was released 2 days ago) was coming out in Decemebr to fix this problem. I'm not sure if that's true. :confused:

In the meantime, I can't really use this device, and thinking of going back to the HR10 with an off air dish, even though the off air dish did not work very well at my location.

Does anyone know about this issue? And does anyone know if there is going to be another update in December? Is anyone else having the same problems? If so, please respond to this post.

Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.