DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Cool Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know when a new software release will be coming out? It has been almost 2 months since the last update, which if I recall, that has been the longest between software rollouts?

Thanks,

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
Past experiences show that it is much better to wait until it is fully baked... much like Grandma's chocolate chip cookies. Patience Grasshopper...

·
The Shadow Knows!
37,060 Posts
Generally we don't get news of a new national release until just before it comes out.

·
AllStar
98 Posts
It appears from the CE notes, that this is going to be a substantial software upgrade. I would much rather wait and have the team get all of the bugs out, even though I am very anxious about finally getting the Tivo version skip-to-tick.

·
Godfather
331 Posts
qwsxz said:
It appears from the CE notes, that this is going to be a substantial software upgrade. I would much rather wait and have the team get all of the bugs out, even though I am very anxious about finally getting the Tivo version skip-to-tick.
It's not exactly a big secret, but if you have the latest NR for the HR20-700, you can already implement this...keyword search for SUPERSKIPTOTICK.

Voila!

--Mav

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
rahlquist said:
Not to sound insulting but you could make a good lawyer LOL.

soon*
unlimited*
$xx.xx*
OK Doug is a moderator and as such has to put up with a lot...

But to call him a Lawyer... that is above and beyond... what a horrible thing to say...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.