DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
1,222 Posts
Nope, and it doesn't look very good, either, since the last one was cancelled during the rollout process, and you need to go back more than three months to see the last even moderately significant update.

· Lifetime Achiever
30,090 Posts
I wouldn't say it looks "bad".....

My last update on the R15 discussion is that they identified the issue with F2/F4 and are working on making that correction.

Hence why they do a staggered rollout.

· Hall Of Fame
1,222 Posts
Earl Bonovich said:
No, you wouldn't, because you have a different perspective. We can't see what you see, because we don't have friends on the inside. Likewise, you can't see what we see, because you can't "unring a bell", so to speak. They should know what it looks like to the outsider, though.

But I didn't say "bad", either. I said "not very good".

· Hall Of Fame
2,353 Posts
Earl Bonovich said:

My last update on the R15 discussion is that they identified the issue with F2/F4 and are working on making that correction.

Hence why they do a staggered rollout.
Earl, was it ever decided that the 'recalled update' was actually started, or was it just beta code that accidentally get out to users it was not intended for?

· Hall Of Fame
1,222 Posts
BattleScott said:
Earl, was it ever decided that the 'recalled update' was actually started, or was it just beta code that accidentally get out to users it was not intended for?
10F1 was pretty clearly in limited rollout (we had release notes already). 10F4 was the normal instance of people forcing updates and getting what wasn't intended for their eyes.

· Cool Member
29 Posts
It's a weird thing. I have had the 10F4 version for over two weeks now and it seems to be fine. Many of the issues I had before are gone. The status bar no longer freezes and I have not had any frozen video or dropped audio. I have also not seen any of the sluggish performace many reported with the F1 version. The guide seems to work faster. The only negative thing I have noticed is the play fuctions do not appear to be as responsive as before. First run/repeat logic is improved, but still far away from being reliable.

Bill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.