DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Cool Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question about the OTA release. I have seen some posts that said that they had opted out of getting the new software update and then others that have said that they are going to get the new update. My question is "Do you have to do something to get the update or is it just automatically downloaded to your HR20?" I am in Massachusetts and I have not seen the OTA enabled yet.

Jeanne K.

·
Legend
127 Posts
Hi Scorer,
You should not have to do anything to get the update. Once it is released nationaly, it will be automaticaly downloaded and installed onto your HR20. I am in NC and have not seen the update yet either.

Marty

·
Hall Of Fame
1,765 Posts
Welcome to D*, HR20, and the Forum

There was a chnce to get the release early if you wanted to. Now it seems that it will go national so like Marty said you will not have to o anything else to get it.

Check out this link. In case the release does not go nbational but another window opens.

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=73172

scorer1 said:
I have a question about the OTA release. I have seen some posts that said that they had opted out of getting the new software update and then others that have said that they are going to get the new update. My question is "Do you have to do something to get the update or is it just automatically downloaded to your HR20?" I am in Massachusetts and I have not seen the OTA enabled yet.

Jeanne K.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.