DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Everyone,
I am very comfortable with all the workings and non-workings of DirecTV, however, i am now getting into the Echostar world. If anyone one has common problems/solutions, issues, nuances, ANYTHING that i will see in the Echostar world, please comment. Sorry this is so vague. Again, i am very knowledgeable with satellite in general and DirecTV in particular....I'm just looking for a heads- up.

Thanks for anything you may contribute!!

· Beware the Attack Basset
26,626 Posts
Too general. Much has changed industry-wide in the last few years.

Did you know that Echostar (SATS) and DISH Network (DISH) are separate companies? DISH Network contracts with Echostar for hardware and satellite services.

6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't been out of the industry by any means. believe me, i know that technology changes constantly in this business. I am just new to DISH. Yes I know that Echostar and DISH are separate. I have been involved in the training and design of some of the premier DirecTV systems.

thanks for looking and keep it coming

6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
phrelin said:
Well, how about the 1¢ Cinemax deal. Don't subscribe to Cinemax or agree to paperless or online billing before you ask about that deal.
thanks. I'll try to clarify. i'm looking more for installation and distribution issues than for programming concerns..sorry for the vague inquiry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.