DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,

I recieved my r-15 unit on Friday 11/3/2006 aand fater I set it up. I was trying a few
things and I came across some that showed the most viewed shows in my area. I do nopt remeber How I got to that feature. Can someone please tell me where I can find this?

thanks
william

·
Super Moderator
12,863 Posts
If I recall correctly, I think you have to go to the Active channel (push the active button), then use one of the color buttons. Can't check it right now though, because Active is turned off on Sundays.

Carl

·
Icon
895 Posts
Go to either the Sports Mix (104) or the News Mix (102) then hit the Red button on your remote when all of the interactive stuff comes up. You can't get access to it today, because like carl6 said, all of the interactive stuff is turned off because of Sunday Ticket

·
Hall Of Fame
2,473 Posts
Interesting, I didn't know that it was disabled on Sundays (then again I don't use it). Does it give you a message telling you that it won't work till monday?

·
Mentor
45 Posts
petra1000 said:
hello,

I recieved my r-15 unit on Friday 11/3/2006 aand fater I set it up. I was trying a few
things and I came across some that showed the most viewed shows in my area. I do nopt remeber How I got to that feature. Can someone please tell me where I can find this?

thanks
william
Uh good luck with it.:grin: Let us know if it works two times in a row!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.