DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mentor
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Antenna setup is grayed out in setup...ffw seems to be working better.....I have to go to bed...so no more testing for me right now. Hopefully my stable HR20 does not become unstable with this new sw...lol

·
Godfather
423 Posts
EB supposedly has the fix for the eSATA disk usage problem. OTA comes in the next update (hopefully soon).

·
Godfather
305 Posts
Just forced a download (02468)

Its says it found 00eb, it downloaded it

Box rebooted and started up again But it still shows the Old software version in my Info page ?? :confused:

Maybe since I am on East coast my box is not authorized to "Run" the software yet ??

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
DVRaholic said:
Just forced a download (02468)

Its says it found 00eb, it downloaded it

Box rebooted and started up again But it still shows the Old software version in my Info page ?? :confused:

Maybe since I am on East coast my box is not authorized to "Run" the software yet ??
I don't know if it even downloaded it, but from the last "roll-out" update, you could not force a successful upgrade if it wasn't your turn yet.

·
Godfather
280 Posts
Wow, I just noticed a big chunk of my hard drive space is missing. I had 36% just four hours ago and now I'm down to 17%. I did record some shows, but all of it in SD. I better get rid of some stuff.

Anybody else notice some missing HDD space?

·
Godfather
305 Posts
hasan said:
I don't know if it even downloaded it, but from the last "roll-out" update, you could not force a successful upgrade if it wasn't your turn yet.
Just forced it again, its says it found 00E3 and it IS Downloading it....

All finished now BUT the Info page still says 0xe3 downloaded Fri 10/20 I guess since I am not Authorised yet its just downloading the Old software.

Oh well I can wait another day I guess.

·
Godfather
336 Posts
I understand the reason for a roll-out release but why do they start on the west coast?

·
Icon
728 Posts
I would think that it is because either a, LA market is the number 1 TV market, or b, DTV's headquarters is in CA, or both.

·
Cool Member
30 Posts
DVRaholic said:
Just forced it again, its says it found 00E3 and it IS Downloading it....

All finished now BUT the Info page still says 0xe3 downloaded Fri 10/20 I guess since I am not Authorised yet its just downloading the Old software.

Oh well I can wait another day I guess.
00e3 IS 0xE3, isn't it? I was under the impression the 'x' was just a variable. I could be wrong. That happened once before.

The new update is 00eb.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.