DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Mentor
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I have your attention I wanted to start this thread to see when Direct TV is going to give us another software update? I knew they wanted to get through the holidays and all, but that is behind us now so when will it be out?

My HR20 like many others on this site works good at times and bad at times. My wife lets me know when its bad:nono2: PS, anyone want to tell me what happened Thursday on CSI, as my receiver didn't record it.

I also want to thank DBStalk for this site and everyone who contributes. Without this site I would be very frustruated and believe DTV would be getting more calls and have more problems if it weren't for this site. Good Job Earl and others....;:)

All I want is my TV DVR to work.....:D

HDfreddy

· Legend
179 Posts
HDfreddy said:
Now that I have your attention I wanted to start this thread to see when Direct TV is going to give us another software update? I knew they wanted to get through the holidays and all, but that is behind us now so when will it be out?

My HR20 like many others on this site works good at times and bad at times. My wife lets me know when its bad:nono2: PS, anyone want to tell me what happened Thursday on CSI, as my receiver didn't record it.

I also want to thank DBStalk for this site and everyone who contributes. Without this site I would be very frustruated and believe DTV would be getting more calls and have more problems if it weren't for this site. Good Job Earl and others....;:)

All I want is my TV DVR to work.....:D

HDfreddy
CSI recorded fine for me on Thurs.
However with the HR20 Your milage may vary :nono2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.