DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Icon
845 Posts
Its been a while since my last post. About 10 months ago, I switched from Directv to TWC so I could get some TIVO Premieres because I just couldn't stand the problems with my Directv DVRs. I recall back in late 2006, when I switched from the TIVO HR10-250 to the HR20, I was frustrated with the number of bugs. Well, now than 5 years later, from reading these posts, it seems that nothing much has really improved.

My experience with the Premieres has been excellent. It was difficult to get them paired with cable cards and sdv converters, but once I got over that hump they have been flawless. Whole home DVR included at no extra charge, lifetime service which will pay for itself in about another year, and the only charge is $2 per month for the cable card.

With the Premieres/TWC, there's really nothing to complain about, so it gets boring. No more trying to figure out constant slowness bugs, no more calling Directv to be insulted, no more posts on these forums looking for help. I actually have time to watch TV and work now.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.