DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
AllStar
64 Posts
Yeah, I had to laugh at the notice from DTV about the new guide after the boot up. Improved speed? O RLY? We'll see, but right now my DVR is useless. I gave up trying to navigate my program list because I got tired of a 1 minute delay. If it's not better by the end of the weekend, then this may give me the reason to start looking at other video sources.

·
AllStar
64 Posts
So after 48 hours, the DVR finally had a useable speed, but I didn't get around to posting that. Glad I didn't, because now this POS is unusable. When I started watching things tonight, it would take 30 seconds from the time I stopped playback of a recorded until it would let me choose something.

Well right now I just ended the playback of the football game, glad I fast forwarded the 2nd half, I had a feeling I was wasting my time, and my menus never came back on the screen. I'll have to yank the external and compare vs the internal, but that still makes this DVR unusable to me.
Bleep DTV, this 10 year customer is close to calling it quits.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.