DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Legend
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what's going on with Direct TV. With their updated website I cannot get my Billing Statement of 01/02/22. I've called 2-3 times to no avail. No Recent Activity either but I really need my Statement. I check every date and it's still not there and today is 10 days later. Has anyone else encountered this problem?
?????????????

·
Icon
3,065 Posts
Do you get your statement emailed to you ?
Mine comes every month via email

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Legend
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's the Direct TV website. On one of my calls I asked if they could just e-mail a .pdf copy to me and they said no.

·
Icon
3,065 Posts
I get it in HTML format I believe

Its the entire breakdown but as an email

I'm a legacy customer if that matters

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
It's the Direct TV website. On one of my calls I asked if they could just e-mail a .pdf copy to me and they said no.
I'm still on AT&T billing and there is a problem on their site too. The last bill it shows for me is the November/December bill and it says the autopay will be happen on Dec. 30 2021 which is was but I should have the new bill up there by now. Maybe they are just going to start giving it away to everyone for free. LOL

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,436 Posts
I get mine emailed to me every month too, but it had been on the re-designed site at directv.com for a couple months until I just checked now. They must be working on more things internally, or getting ready to hand over everything to Charlie. They are supposed to have the last 24 months worth, just like in the past.

Font Screenshot Rectangle Number Software

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number

·
Icon
3,065 Posts
Still works for me , pressed "see my bill" and history still there ..

·
Legend
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I checked (again) this morning. No way to get my bill on the website. This long (since the 1st of the month) is unforgivable without an explanation. The html e-mail version doesn't do it for me. I download and keep and file in my computer, all of my bills in .pdf format. I also requested a paper copy that I can scan and haven't received that either. After 24 years with Direct TV .... I'm becoming very disillusioned.

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
There are plugins that can convert HTML to PDF. Most have less than spectacular results because the pagination usually runs content across to the next page in less than an ideal format but it would be a PDF.

·
Beware the Attack Basset
23,902 Posts
There are plugins that can convert HTML to PDF.
Printing to a PDF is a feature that most modern operating systems offer. The resultant PDF is typically searchable.

·
Godfather
463 Posts
I have the exact same problem. I go to the Billing & Payments tab, where supposedly I'm able to see my past statements, as per their "What's New" description of the redesigned site, and there are zero statements there, including the one that just was issued today. This is unacceptable. I do keep all of my prior statements, but if I didn't, I would be even more angry, since I now can't retrieve any statements.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts