DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
17,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you haven't already, take a look over on the home page. We've included a complete listing of all stations on the XM Radio service. Many thanks to Scott for building the list.

·
Banned
6,968 Posts
It was hard getting all of the Request Line Numbers. But I think I have them all in there. :)

I want to do a Sirius Lineup but I am told not all the stations are online as of yet.

·
Legend
172 Posts
XM (along with a $50 Best Buy coupon) sent me a brochure that has a channel listing on the back.

It's a great idea to have it on the web too though, and with the request line numbers. Thanks.

I wonder when satellite radios will become subsidized and what provider will do it first?

They may already be subsidized now, but what I mean, is DBS TV style of doing it - reducing the effective up front hardware cost to somewhere in the neighborhood of $50 to $100. That is when I think I would buy.

·
Administrator
17,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by jegrant

They may already be subsidized now, but what I mean, is DBS TV style of doing it - reducing the effective up front hardware cost to somewhere in the neighborhood of $50 to $100. That is when I think I would buy.
I agree with you. I will probably buy when and if they start doing that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts